Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a morning

Phew. After eating this morning, Stasa had some good farts and then a really big poop. I was just congratulating her when I noticed that her bottom was moist. Uh oh. I looked down and there it was - the diaper explosion from hell. Fun. I ran her upstairs, carefully removed her clothes and threw her in the bath. Once I had her clean and dressed, I brought her back downstairs only to have her spit up on herself. Lucky for me I put a bib on her before that, so it caught all of her spit up.

All of that pooping and spit up wore her out because she's now happily snoozing in her swing. I think I'll take this opportunity to shower and put clean clothes on, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stasa! you must have gotten my email! diaper explosions from hell are your mom's FAVORITE!

Merks said...

Just you wait - I'll save one of these monsters for you.