Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A visit with Uncle Cousin Peter

Stasa and I went to visit Uncle Cousin Peter yesterday since he's home for Spring Break. Peter has a habit of stealing my camera and taking multiple self portraits with it. Unfortunately for him, he can't do this with my new camera and telephoto lens. I took pity on him and took a few close ups to make him feel better.

Stasa was a perfect angel while we were there - she napped for a good 2 hours and sat happily the rest of the time. She only got fussy when I put her back in her carseat to go home. Peter and I worked on the puzzle we started on Saturday - we're so close to being finished. I got tired of trying to match up pieces of sky and took a little snooze in front of the fire (and snored according to Peter). Peter obsessively checked his grades online, as if his professors would post them within the 5 minutes he last checked. Loon.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.
Peter's close-up

Stasa snoozing like an angel


Evil Peter

No comments: