Thursday, March 26, 2009

10 weeks old

Happy 10 weeks, Stasa! Look how much she's filled out since she was born. The first picture is from the day we left the hospital. She weighed 6 lbs 6 oz. As of her last doctor visit (March 17), she weighed in at 10 lbs 8 oz.

She's growing, growing, growing. I find myself packing away clothes each week. I just packed away her 0-3 month undershirts and a lot of her PJs. The PJs got to the point where the sleeves were at her elbows and her legs had to be bent to fit. I have a couple of boxes of free (yay) baby clothes coming my way, so I'm holding off buying stuff until I go through the boxes.
Stasa's making more cooing noises and is starting to make noises back at me when I talk to her. She's still unpredictable with her moods, but generally if she gets her naps in, she's happy. She's almost always Miss Crabby Pants in the evening before bedtime. But we all still love bedtime (even if Stasa cries through her bath).

No comments: