Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Cutie-Pie

Stasa and I had a pretty good day today with only one yucky surprise this morning. She hadn't pooped since before I put her to bed last night so when I got up this morning and saw that she STILL hadn't pooped, I knew I was in for it. I cringed with every diaper change in anticipation of the monster poop, but all I got was soaking wet diapers.

And then the rumblings came and came and came. I waited a minute for the aftershock and then went to change her. Well, it APPEARED to be a normal poopy diaper when I first unsnapped her. But then I lifted her shirt and there it was - up her front, her back and out both sides. So I wrapped her up in the receiving blanket and ran her up to the bath.

After that, we had a great day - she took some good naps and was happy while she was awake. A new book came in the mail, Pee-Ew! Is That You Bertie?, so we had story time, too. Here are some pictures from our day.

Our American Cutie-Pie




Hanging out on the Greek alphabet blanket that Yia Yia made

Clutching her toy from Betsy - she wouldn't let it go

No comments: