Thursday, March 12, 2009

8 weeks old

Happy 8 weeks, Stasa!


After another sleepless night, Tom and I have come to the conclusion that the first year is one gigantic growth spurt. And it's so hard to be upset with her when she looks at you with her big gummy grin. I swear she has radar that tells her when I'm comfortable in my own bed because that's just when she wakes up. And to prove it, I laid down on the floor in her room for awhile last night to see if she was really asleep or if she was faking. She appeared to be sound asleep. Appeared being the operative word. Because the minute I was cozy in bed, she was ready to party. And it's not like she's crying the whole time. No, she's really ready to party. I can see we're going to have our hands full when she's a teenager. Super.

Here are some pictures I took today between feedings.


Check out those baby blues!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my theory on why stasa hasn't been sleeping well is because she misses her aunt jennifer sooooo much!!!

stasa: give your mama and dada a break. sleep can be so much fun!

Merks said...

I do remember her saying that she wishes Aunt Jennifer lived closer.