Thursday, March 19, 2009

9 weeks old


Stasa is 9 weeks old today! She weighed in at 10 pounds 8 ounces at her 2 month appointment! The doctor says she right on track and doing great. Our big girl is really alert now-a-days and will happily sit for 30 minute stretches, entertaining herself. She's smiling a lot now and chatting up a storm with her little coos and grunts. I can't believe I have to go back to work in 3 short weeks. Luckily my manager knows how reluctant I am to leave her and is letting me ease back into the office. Ultimately I plan to work one day a week from home and hopefully Tom can do the same at some point. I'm really going to miss seeing her cute face all day, but coming home to her each evening will really help me get through each day. For now I'm just going to soak up as much of her as I can.

No comments: