Monday, March 30, 2009

Generosity

Most of you know I spend a lot of time on this one pregnancy board, TheBump.com. I've met some really great moms (in real life, too) and have learned A TON about pregnancy, childbirth and babies from them. Recently one of the moms was giving away a box of baby girl clothes and since I was the first to respond, the clothes came to me (free of charge and shipping!). The clothes arrived today - let me say I was AMAZED. I expected a normal sized box with a month's worth of clothes. Boy, was I wrong. I have clothes that Stasa will be wearing until she's 18 months. Here's the aftermath of me unpacking the box.



6 comments:

K said...

i particularly love the little silver sandals on the left in the top pictures. awesome!

Merks said...

Me, too! She's got awhile until she can wear those though. There's a pair of bunny slippers, too. And I'm guessing that Nash's favorite will be the bumblebee outfit.

aunt jennifer said...

bumblebee??? when can she wear that?

Unknown said...

omg that is awesome! i love Mama M... what a cool chic.

Amy said...

Holy crap!!! Who was it that sent it all to you?

Merks said...

Mama Myers sent all of it for FREE. She wouldn't even let me pay for shipping.