Thursday, March 5, 2009

28 years and 7 weeks old!

Happy birthday to me and Stasa today! As you can tell from yesterday's photo shoot Stasa's starting to smile socially. I think she knows when the camera's on her now - what can I say, she's becoming a ham. She has 3 new best friends - the wall, the window and the lamp. She tries to stand when you hold her up and she tries pushing off of us, too. She has a pretty regular nap schedule now which is nice because I get to eat lunch without holding her.

We're spending our birthdays hanging out at the house today, just relaxing. I'm hoping Tom will make a yummy dinner for me tonight. Stasa has decided to have the same thing she always has for dinner.

7 weeks old!


Mommy and baby photo shoot


1 comment:

GrandPopMerk said...

Happy birthday to the mommy with the cutest baby in the world!!
Great smile and great photos.