Thursday, March 12, 2009

A new dress


This was probably the easiest piece of clothing I've ever made. Okay, maybe not the easiest - the BabyLegs were the easiest. But this is a close second. I bought a simple dress pattern the other day to make Stasa some fun summer dresses since I have tons of fabric just sitting around. Now that this one turned out well, I'll be making a lot more.

PS - Stasa is down for the night. Want to take bets on when she wakes up? I need her to be well rested for tomorrow since we have a play date with 4 other moms and babies!

UPDATE: If you guessed 10:00 PM, you were right! It's now 10:18 PM and poor Tom is up there trying his best to calm her. I guess I better go see if he wants some help. Keep those fingers crossed that we can get her back down.

No comments: