Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Queen of Fussiness

Proof that Stasa can be the Queen of Fussiness when she wants:


Although who knows? It could just be crazy Uncle Peter making her that way. Haha! And here's Stasa sitting in her new big girl chair that Aunt Peggy got for her.

Aunt Peggy and I went to a consignment sale yesterday and got some great stuff. I bought a couple of clothes and some toys and only spent $11. Pretty good, right? Plus I got some toys that I LOVED as a kid which I consider a bonus. Then we went to G Street Fabrics to get some stuff for a shawl for Aunt Peggy. I picked up a pretty fabric and some fun buttons to make another dress for Stasa. Today we're having GrandPops Merkel over for dinner. Stasa's taking her second nap of the day so she can be refreshed for dinner time.

No comments: