Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rough morning

Stasa was up at 4:00 this morning crying, so Tom got up with her since I'm a little hurt. I somehow managed to injure my ribs (again) and now it's really painful lifting Stasa or moving a certain way.

side note: Yes, Aunt Peggy, I'm doing the exercises you taught me years ago to help fix this problem, but I think I need to be fixed.

Well, Stasa cried for a solid hour while Tom changed her, fed her and soothed her. Finally at 5:00 AM, he brought her to me so he could get 20 more minutes of sleep before he had to be up for work. The minute he handed her to me she stopped crying. By the time I walked downstairs, she was drowsy and cooing. After a couple of laps around the house, she was passed out.

Now, do you think she wore herself out or she just wanted her mommy? I hope it's the former because I want her to calm down when other people try to soothe her. sigh.

No comments: