Sunday, May 1, 2011

She's a biker chick now

Yesterday we decided to get Stasa her first tricycle since she's so obsessed with Tom's motorcycle. So while the guys were working on Tom's bike, I took the girls to Target to get the trike and a helmet.

I chose the Radio Flyer Steer and Stroll tricycle for a couple of reasons. I liked the classic colors and really liked that it has a removable steering handle for parents to control.

I wasn't sure if Stas would need a helmet for a trike, but I figured it's never too early to teach her good bike habits. Plus she is my child and let's face it, I'm a bit (okay, a lot) accident prone. Of all the helmets options out there, guess which one the princess diva picked? Yep, the pink princess helmet. I was trying to steer her to the blue and yellow skull one, but she wasn't having it. AND her pretty pink helmet came with a princess bell for her new trike.

She absolutely loves her trike and helmet and even gave them kisses goodnight before she went to bed last night. My favorite was watching her with the big boys and their bikes.

"Yames bike? Vicky Vick bike? Daddy bike? STASA BIKE!!!"





No comments: