Saturday, May 7, 2011

My hot date

Daycare was closed on Friday, so I had both girls home with me for the day. I wanted to take advantage of some of the fun things to do that I've found on the Dulles Moms site, so I got up early to get all of us ready for the Sports Bounce open gym time. I wore Lexi in the Babyhawk wrap so I could be more mobile, but it would have been much easier to have an extra set of hands, mostly to spot Stasa as she climbed up the ladders. The girl has no fear: check her out:




She had so much fun running around and bouncing and spent a lot of time in one of the smaller bounce houses.


The bounce place also had a couple of playrooms and we spent some time running around them in between jumping around.


We left Sports Bounce starved, so we stopped and grabbed a bite to eat at Cheeburger Cheeburger. Stas helped push Lexi to the diner.


And then we colored while we waited for our food. Stas decided on her own - seriously, on her own, to sort her crayons by color. Even the waitress noticed. AND she can say almost all of her colors now, which is a big deal to me. I drew her a car, a train, and a plane and would tell her to color the wheels green and she did! Then she told me she was going to color the windows red. This is an example of how she'll just bust out with words I didn't know she could say. After lunch we came home and the girls both took a 3 hour nap. Bliss!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

haha, she's a rock star!