Monday, May 2, 2011

I'd like to kick the 6 week growth spurt in the teeth

We're smack dab in the middle of the dreaded 6 week growth spurt, which means Lexi's back to waking up every 2 hours during the night and has only slept in 15 minute stretches so far today. Right now she's sitting quietly ::knock on wood:: in my arms, locked in a staring contest with the couch. Wanna take bets on who's going to win that one? She looks exhausted and is fighting sleep and I just want her to give in so I get some stuff done...like showering.

So since she's decided not to sleep, I thought an impromptu photoshoot was in order. And look what I captured! SMILES! REAL smiles!





Oh and guess what big sis managed to do last night? She broke the bell on her trike. Thank goodness Tom figured out how to put all of the pieces back together.

No comments: