Friday, May 6, 2011

Surprise in the shower

I have both girls with me today. All by myself. This didn't seem like a big deal yesterday, but when I woke up this morning I realized, how the heck am I going to shower and keep an eye on both kids? I came up with what I thought was a fool-proof plan. I nursed Lexi to sleep in our bed (so I could see her while in the shower) and set Stasa up in the playroom with "bob-bob" (Spongebob) and quietly crept back to my room and shut the door.

I figured I had about 10 minutes to get showered before Stasa realized I was gone. I hopped in the shower and was just finishing up when all of a sudden the shower door was opening. There was Stasa, butt naked and climbing in.

My thoughts at that moment: When did she learn to open doors? Crap! She can open doors! Who got her undressed? Man, now she can take a shirt and pants and a diaper off. Wonderful.

Since she was already naked and halfway in the shower, I let her come in and play with the shower head on a hose. The kid loves bath/shower time.

No comments: