Monday, May 16, 2011

Progress

We decided to go with the 3-day potty training method and needless to say the 3 days have passed and she's not quite potty trained. BUT we have had progress. Enormous progress, in my opinion. 

We went from having 10 accidents in a 5 hour period to just 1 accident. Progress. But since we're not all the way there, I'm keeping her home until we are. I'm hoping it will only take a couple extra days because man it's exhausting. 

Because I'm literally glued to her side I haven't been able to take any pictures, although I did manage a handful on my phone. And poor Lexi gets tossed aside (in a gentle loving way, of course) whenever Stasa announces she's got to go. 

Keep wishing us luck and if you really love us, you'll bring us ready-to-eat food. 

What potty-training looks like in our house...

Okay, so these next ones have nothing to do with potty training, but are so cute I couldn't *not* include them.

No comments: