Friday, October 31, 2008

The insanity

Last night we were watching TV when I realized I hadn't seen the cat for a pretty long time. She usually checks in with us every hour or so and at night she always sleeps on my lap while we watch TV. I went searching for her and still couldn't find her - then Tom suggested checking the laundry room and lo and behold, there she was. On top of the heating ducts. I dragged her down and she was nice and warm, which is probably why she was sitting up there to begin with. I've got to figure out how to keep her from getting up there.

2 comments:

GrandPopMerk said...

I have an idea! Buy two or three feet of heating duct from Lowes, then stuff it with an electric blanket and sprinkle it with ceiling dust. Place it some were close to the T.V.

Unknown said...

Now that sounds like a solution!