Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Fun-day

I'm so happy Tom's home! It gets really lonely when he's not around (not that I need to be attached at the hip all of the time). And I'm even happier the Redskins won. We were hoping that Dallas would lose, but they somehow managed to pull it off. And the Giants are currently losing to the Steelers, but there's still a quarter left in the game.

We're going to pick up Loula at the airport around 8:00 tonight, bring her here to see the house and then go out to eat. Lucky for us she's staying at a hotel in Sterling. So convenient! I'll have to get a snack in soon so I'm not starving by dinner time.

I *think* but am not sure that I had a few Braxton Hicks contractions earlier today. I'm not entirely sure that they were BH contrax, but my belly did get hard and a lot uncomfortable. And they went away once I started walking around. I'm still waking up every night because of my bladder and rib pain. Although the past few nights I've been trying to hop out of bed like I used to pre-preg. Ha - not so easy now. I've got to do a kind of roll to sit up and then rock to get the momentum to get over my body pillow and out of bed. It's a fun routine and will only get more interesting as my stomach increases in size.

No comments: