Wednesday, October 15, 2008

100 days!

Another milestone! As of today, I only have 100 days left until my due date! Tomorrow I'll be down to double digits! I'm finding it harder to get comfortable at night and am waking up all of the time to either use the bathroom or readjust my body. For some reason my ribs have started to hurt if I lay on one side for too long so I end up flipping from side to side throughout the night. The baby's still kicking up a storm and I love watching my belly move each time it does. Tom and I can't wait until we can see little body parts poking out.

We finally have internet at our house and will now start working on cable. The craft room is now completely unpacked and looks kind of empty with all of the boxes gone. We'll be working on the office and loft area the rest of this week and hopefully we'll be pretty much done this weekend. Then we can take our time setting up the nursery. I can't wait to see it finished!

No comments: