Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pack, pack, pack

Tom and I are the king and queen of packing (just try to dethrone us). I never realized we have so much stuff - clothes, books, shoes (okay, I kind of knew I have a lot of shoes). We've still got a ways to go before everything's ready for Saturday, but at least we're making progress. And purging along the way (clothes, not books). The carpet cleaners come tomorrow afternoon! I can't wait to see how clean the floors are after they're done.

And tomorow's another team meeting day for me. Aunt Peggy thinks we have too many team days, but I LOVE them! It's just my small team (5 of us) and we're having a mini meeting and then going mini golfing! We were going to go bowling, but my manager thought I wouldn't be able to participate. I didn't even think of that - stupid heavy balls. If only my fingers could fit into the child size balls...oh well, I love mini golf, too! We're going to Woody's Golf Range - it's supposed to be nice according to its website.

"...takes miniature golf to a whole new level"
-The Washington
Post

Rated Top 5 Mini Golf Courses in America! -Newsweek Magazine


No comments: