Monday, November 3, 2008

Last monthly appointment

Today I went to my last monthly doctor appointment. I start going every two weeks until I'm 36 weeks pregnant, then I switch to EVERY week! EEP!

This appointment went really well, just like all of the others. My blood pressure was 110/70 and there was no protein in my urine (always good). My weight is good - I've gained a total of 16 pounds since the beginning, though I put on about 2 pounds a week since my last appointment. And I haven't increased my food intake since then either. The doctor said my weight is great and the baby is measuring right on track (he measures my uterus with a tape measure). We listened to the baby's heartbeat and it was nice and strong, just like its kicks. I told him that my stomach has been tightening up every now and then and he told me to call if that happens 6 times in an hour.

At my next appointment I'll get the pre-registration forms for the hospital. And we're registered for our Baby Care class and hospital tour at Fair Oaks. It's hard to believe we're already in November and we'll have a baby in 3 months!!!

No comments: