Thursday, October 23, 2008

Test results

So my doctor's office called today about my glucose test. I thought, here we go, I failed. Nope - they called to let me know I PASSED! And just as I was celebrating, they dropped the other news on me. My iron levels were 1/2 a point too low, so they want me to start taking a daily iron supplement. The nurse said I don't have anemia, but they want my iron levels higher.

This is just more proof that the baby is sucking the life right out of me. Every time I've given blood they have told me that my iron levels are great. The only thing that's changed since then is this little life- & nutrient-sucker inside of me. The baby's lucky I've grown really fond of it because I'm not even going to complain about having to take ANOTHER pill everyday.

At least I can still celebrate passing my glucose test! No 3 hour test for me!

No comments: