Monday, October 27, 2008

Our fur baby

Our cat has always been really friendly and usually "checks in" with us every hour or so, but lately she's taken to following us around the house - room to room, right under our feet. The entire time Tom was away this weekend, she was attached to my side, literally. As soon as I sat down and got comfortable, she would hop up and arrange herself across my feet, rendering me immobile. And then she would settle herself at the foot of the bed on Tom's side every night and would give me the furry eyeball if I dared to creep into "her space".


Last night she was bored and decided to skulk around picking fights. So I decided to irritate the life out of her by taking numerous pictures of her in action. Here are just a few of the highlights from our battle. I only came away with a teensy scratch, so I like to think I won.


"You want a piece of me?"
"Keep dangling your hand over my face and you'll see what happens."
"No, I will not smile for your stupid picture."
"I told you not to dangle your hand in my face!"
"I'm tired of playing with you. Leave me alone."
"Ahhh, time for my hourly bath."
"I need to get that smelly human scent off of me."

No comments: