Saturday, October 18, 2008

Home improvements

Another weekend, another project; or should I say projectssss. Tom and Peter worked on installing our dishwasher and microhood last night. Unfortunately, they didn't have the right parts or tools to finish the job. I feel bad that Pete came all the way out here for that, especially on the eve of his moving day. We've been back and forth to Lowe's and Home Depot at least four times this weekend. Mostly to return items we no longer need - we bought 3 different roman shades for our 1 bathroom window. Our master bathroom got a new medicine cabinet, roman shade and bathmat today. All it needs now is the shower soap holder installed and we can start using it! I also finished unpacking the office which makes me feel much better. I think I'll hem the curtains tomorrow and then take some pictures of the house for everyone.

I also got a much needed haircut today, although no one will really notice the difference. I feel much less like a sheep dog now that everything's trim and neat. I wish you could see the cat right now. She's lounging on Tom and giving me the furry eyeball as if I'm going to take her spot from her. Crazy cat.

Okay, back to our MASH marathon.

No comments: