Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pictures, as promised

Okay, so this is killing me to post these pictures when everything's not 100% how I want it. BUT I did promise I would post some, so here you go (and there are before pics so you can see all of the work we did).

Living Room (imagine a couch where the chairs are now)

Dinette (there will be a table and real chairs one day)

Formal dining room, otherwise known as our Library (We'll move the Big Kahuna [the blue recliner] to this room once we get a couch.)

Laundry and workroom (we're still working on the workroom part)

Loft area (we're planning on putting a daybed here for overflow guests)


Office (pretty much done, just need tie backs for the curtains)

Guest Room (done, thank God)


Craft Room (I want to get a drafting table for my sewing, scrapbooking and stamping. I'd also like to get some sort of drawers/organizer for Tom's guitar stuff.)


Hall Bath



Master Bedroom (We're still waiting for my bureau and the mirror for my vanity.)



Master Bath (We put in a roman shade and new medicine cabinet - all it needs is the other soap dish installed.)
I'll post pictures of the kitchen once the dishwasher and microhood are installed. And I'm definitely not posting pictures of the nursery until it's 100% complete. And we're still working on the yard (what we? I mean Tom.) so once that's done, I'll share those pictures. So, let me know what you think of the house so far.

2 comments:

GrandPopMerk said...

Nice work Kari and Tom! The house is looking like a great HOME!!

Merks said...

thanks, dad! it's still a work in progress.