Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You'll never guess who's come to live with us

When Stasa was born I learned about this magical teething toy that everyone swore by, but after checking it out online I refused to buy it. First of all it was $20 and secondofly it was wearing too much makeup. Most of my mommy friends had already purchased this streetwalking teether and were aware of my hatred for her. Now they're dying from laughter because she's come to live with us thanks to Tom's coworker.

Let me introduce you to Sophie the Giraffe.

Stasa is over the teething phase, but the minute she set eyes on this thing she claimed it for herself and refused to put the squeaker down. See for yourself:





Looks like Lexi will have to find her own teething toy when the time comes because I don't think Stasa is giving up that giraffe.

On an unrelated note check out how cute the girls were being before dinner:

No comments: