Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pretty in pink

Before Alexia was born I unpacked all of our newborn and 0-3 month clothing that was gender neutral - basically all of the white, yellow, and green stuff. Once she was born I went back through and pulled out the rest of the stuff - mostly pink and ruffly clothes. Well, I realized that some of my favorite pieces were missing so Monday I went back through the clothes that were packed away and found 2 more Space Saver bags of clothes to unpack and in them I found one of my favorite onesies - the pink Ralph Lauren polo. Now, Lexi fits perfectly in newborn clothes right now and the 0-3 month stuff is still really baggy on her. This Ralph Lauren shirt is size 6 months and is just a little big on her - that's how small his stuff runs. I'm glad I remembered to unpack it now so she can get some wear out of it. And boy does she look adorable in it. 

Our preppy baby:

No comments: