Thursday, April 7, 2011

2 Weeks Post-Partum

Don't judge the exhausted look on my face. I know I look like I've been brought back from the dead. You can thank my daughters for keeping me up all night. Anyway, here's my belly 2 weeks post-partum. It's definitely still jiggly and squishy, but is going down a little bit more everyday. I have about 9 more pounds to lose before I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. As soon as I get the all clear from my OB I'll start working out to tone everything up. 


And here's my 2 week post-partum list:
1. Heartburn is gone! Although it was immediately gone the second Lexi was born. 
2. Breastfeeding this time around is much much easier. Lexi is a natural and I knew what to expect this time. 
3. Sleep is somewhat non-existent right now. Lexi's an around the clock eater once the evening hours hit, but I'm sure it'll get better soon.
4. I feel great. I felt like my normal self while I was still in the hospital and now that I've hit the 2 week mark I can start being a bit more active. 
5. We're still alive and happy.

No comments: