Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our night in pictures

Pardon the amazing illustrations, but I think they really get the point across.

We started off the night with Lexi passed out on Tom's chest. Well, really we started out the night with Lexi asleep on me and me passed out on the couch. Then around midnight Tom woke me up, took Lexi and we moved to the bed.

And then I woke up to Stasa begging Tom to wake up. Off I went to return her to her own room.

Of course that's the point when Lexi decided to wake up, too.

Tom and I switched kid duty and after I fed Lexi and put her to sleep, I curled back up in my own bed.

And Tom eventually joined me.

And that's when things started getting crowded. I finally caved and brought Lexi to our bed in the wee hours.

Then at one point I woke up, stretched and kicked what I thought was the cat...

...but it turned out to be Stasa. We have no idea how she managed to climb into our bed (it's pretty high off of the ground) nor do we know when she joined us, but I do know that shortly after she came in, the last member of the family made herself at home on my hip and legs. Good thing we have a king sized bed.

No comments: