Friday, August 29, 2008

Good news, contract! They ratified 'ya.

I was in the middle of making my bookmark at Stamp Camp last night when Tom called. He says, "I've got bad news about the house..." [My stomach dropped. I really really wanted this house.] "...they ratified the contract. Just kidding!" What? Just kidding about the bad news or the contract? What a prankster I married. So now we're one step closer to becoming homeowners. Bring on the inspections! If all goes well, the house will be ours by September 19. So mark your calendars, boys and girls, we'll need help painting, cleaning and moving. Joe, you know you owe me BIG TIME, Mr. I Move Every Other Year. Maybe I can put Peter to work before he has to go back to school.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's awesome news - congrats! I will help move if I happen to be stateside! Otherwise, I nominate Joe :)

Merks said...

We're really excited! Now we just have to get to closing...