Thursday, August 7, 2008

16 Weeks!

We've made it to the end of 16 weeks. Only 24 more weeks to go! Here's some pics of what baby could look like now.
thenest.com - size and density (And no, Joe, you can not use my baby to make guacamole.)

whattoexpect.com



Here's more on what baby's up to:

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
Now that baby can hear, we'll have to start singing Hail to the Redskins more often. Get the baby prepared to be a Redskins fan. I expect all you Taves to furnish us with Redskins clothes for the baby. Except Peter, he'll probably give us an Eric Moulds jersey for the baby.

I'm really starting to notice the bloat disappear, but it's being replaced with the baby and all of my shifting organs. I wish my bladder would shift away from the baby and give me a good night's sleep. Just wait until Thanksgiving - I'll be nice and big. How weird is it going to be when my belly button pops? At least I'll get a chance to really wash the inside of it - how many of you can do that? I'll end with this week's "classy" belly shot. Tom told me I need to take classier pictures of my belly.

No comments: