Thursday, August 7, 2008

Build a Boat!

Tomorrow's a fun day at work! We have an offsite team meeting that I organized and we'll spend the majority of the day building boats with Adventure Associates. I'm so excited! I mean look how much fun you can have.


You're jealous, right? I knew it! I'll post pictures after the event. Hopefully my team will win. I ordered little sailboat trophies for everyone and we have fun awards to give out to each team.
  • Best Wow Factor
  • Speed Demon Award
  • Most Torpedo Proof
  • Most Elegant (most like a cruise ship)
  • Best Engineered
  • Titanic Award
  • Gilligan's Island Award (for the Crew you'd most like to be marooned with)

We've kept the whole day a surprise for the team, so they have no idea what they're getting into. All they know is to bring an change of clothes and a towel. Plus we invited everyone's kids to come, too. They'll play in the pool with the lifeguard while we build and then they'll test our boats for us. Fun fun fun!

No comments: