Friday, August 1, 2008

15 Weeks

Yay! We've made it to 15 weeks! My next appointment is on August 11 and then we get to make our appointment for the BIG ULTRASOUND! We won't be finding out the sex of the baby, but I can't wait to see the little booger! I'm still exhausted at the end of the day and can barely get off of the couch when we get home. Tom's been patient so far and has been making dinner every day (even on my weeks). I really have no other symptoms except heartburn, which comes and goes no matter what I eat. I feel like the bloat has started to go away and now my stomach is getting a little firmer each day. It's a little unerving to not feel or look really pregnant, though I'm sure I'll regret saying that when I'm 30 weeks and uncomfortable. So here's the 15 week belly picture - there's not much difference between this one and last week's.

No comments: