Friday, August 22, 2008

18 Weeks

I can't believe I'm almost at the halfway mark! This week I've noticed that my belly is getting a little bigger each day. Luckily the rest of my body isn't following suit and hopefully it'll stay that way (knock on wood). My back pain is starting to ease up (or I'm just getting used to it) and I'm still waking up each night, thanks to the baby, my bladder or the cat. Tom says that's just my body preparing for what's to come. Note to body: I'd rather sleep!

Now, more importantly, here's what the nest.com says the baby's been up to this week:

Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.
And now the weekly pics...
thenest.com

whattoexpect.com (baby's starting to look less and less like an alien)


This week's belly shots

No comments: