Friday, April 10, 2009

Our cute ducky

Tom bought Stasa a ducky robe last weekend, so she wore it for bathtime tonight. She's a modest baby.


She's all ready for her nice warm bath.

Bubble bath!

Post bath kisses

I fed her while Tom read her a new story, The Dog Who Belonged to No One (thank you, Stella!) and then rocked her to sleep. So I thought. She was feigning sleep the whole time. The minute her head hit the mattress, her eyes popped open and the wailing began. Tom walked and shushed her for awhile, but nothing was working. So i fed her again, but that just woke her up more. She sat on my lap for a good hour cooing and smiling. She's now eating AGAIN and will hopefully pass out after she's done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love her cute arm creases!

stella said...

Yo Stasa, hope you liked the book. It reminded me of my early days as a cholita on the streets of East LA. Except instead of a sweet girl like Lia I ended up with my obnoxious mom.

aunt jennifer said...

modesty is for ugly girls. let's go streaking.