Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter, for real this time!

Happy Easter, everyone! We got Stasa all dressed up in her Easter dress (thanks, Aunt Kelly!) and her new bonnet and went over to Aunt Peggy and Uncle Pat's for an early dinner. She's gearing up for her 3 month growth spurt and recently started teething, so she's been a bit more fussy than normal lately. For the most part she was pretty well behaved and cried when she was hungry or bored of the scenery. She was exhausted by the time we left and happily chewed on her soothie the whole ride home. She is now passed out in her swing and is probably out for the night. I'll bet anything she wakes up in the middle of the night to eat since she went down so early. At least it will give me a little more alone time with her before the BIG DAY tomorrow.

I have her daycare bag packed up with everything she could possibly need and then some. I'll pack up her bottles before I go to bed tonight. I'll definitely post about how my first day back goes. I'm wondering if I should skip eye makeup tomorrow in case I become a blubbering mess.

Here are some pictures from our holiday.
Stasa and Mommy in front of our pear tree

Daddy and Stasa - look at those spit bubbles

Stasa passed out right before we left - she doesn't nap as well when we're not home

Relaxing on the couch

She loves her dress!

2 comments:

aunt jennifer said...

AAAAAAAAA!!! THIS SO CUTE I CANT TAKE IT!

K said...

i knew she'd love her dress. woohoo!!!! she can wear it every day, you know.