Monday, April 6, 2009

The jumperoo and Monday playdate

We bought Stasa the Fisher Price Precious Planet jumperoo yesterday since she likes being upright and has been pushing off of her legs on us. She's still a little too small for it, but after putting some rolled up blankets around her and 2 phone books under her, she was jumping up a storm. Plus, she got rewarded for tiny movements, so she really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures of her exploring her new toy.

Watching the lion dance
"What's this spinning toy, mama?"

"Yay! I love jumping!"
We went on another playdate today with Audrea and Issac. We met them at the mall for coffee and a quick walk. Well, you all know I'm a pretty talkative person and can sometimes overwhelm others. Audrea was pretty quiet and I had to really work to keep her talking. She probably thought I was a big weirdo, babbling away. You guys don't think I'm a big weirdo, do you? Okay, don't answer that. I have 3 more playdates this week; 1 with another new mom, Erica, 1 with Liz from work and 1 with Helen and Landon. At least I know I'll have fun on Friday.

No comments: