Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another playdate




Yesterday, we met another new mom, Erica, and her son, Gavin, at the Tropical Smoothie place near our house. It was fun, but I don't think we'll be adding her to our regular playdate group. We didn't really click at all. And I hate having to work at a conversation. I mean, it should be easy peasy since we both have little ones. If all else fails, we should just be able to talk about them, but Erica was hesitant about that, too. Plus, I did think it a little odd to meet for smoothies and not coffee. Ah well, in the words of Freddie, another one bites the dust.
Today we're hosting Helen and Landon - the other ladies couldn't come because of previous plans. But we'll see them at our BIG get together on the 25th. There will be 6-7 of us meeting then. w00t!
I'm working on a new hat pattern (similar to the one in the pictures above) and will post the finished project once I finish.

No comments: