Thursday, April 9, 2009

12 weeks old

12 weeks old! Wow. In just a few days, she'll be 3 months old! Where did the time go? It seems crazy that I go back to work on Monday! Yikesabee! Stasa's such a cutie pie - she's smiley most of the day and talks to me and her hands. I think she's starting to discover her feet. She was sitting on our bed this morning, kicking away and staring at them intently.

Today we had Helen and Landon over for a playdate and mommy lunch. I think Landon is almost as big as Stasa now. He's such a handsome little guy! We wanted to get a picture of the two of them together, but they wouldn't cooperate. I swear they were communicating with each other. "When I stop crying, you start, okay?" "You got it, dude!" It was hilarious - as soon as Helen would soothe Landon, Stasa would start fussing. They're in cahoots already! We did get individual shots, though. We'll just have to make up for it at our BIG playdate on the 25th.



Landon, chillaxin' on the couch - I LOVE his double chin!

Helen graciously took a few pics of me and Stasa - I'm so grateful because I don't have many pics of the two of us since I'm always the one behind the camera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for having us today... we had a great time! can you please email me that pic of L? He looks like such a grumpypants, but with no pants! haha