Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3 months!

Stasa is 3 months old today! And we're having our professional photo shoot with Mike today after work. I made Stasa another tutu for the photo shoot - she's going to be so cute. Now I just have to figure out what Tom and I will wear.

I really can't believe she's already 3 months old. Stasa's consistently sleeping through the night 3-4 nights a week. She's teething, but really isn't that fussy for a teething baby. She mostly just wants to drool and chew on everything, with occasional licks. It's so much fun playing with her now - she kicks at toys and is starting to reach for them, too. She's loving her new tummy time playmat and can lift her head up all the way when she's on it. Although she definitely prefers to munch on her hands.

I'm also really proud of myself for reaching my first breastfeeding goal. My next goal is to make it to 6 months.

I'll post the pics from our photo shoot as soon as I have them. Today is voting day for Picture of the Week (POTW Blog), so go and vote for Stasa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 3 month birthday Stas! Can't wait to see the professional pics.