Friday, June 3, 2011

T-shirt dresses or Kari gets crafty

A friend was doing some summer shopping online and sending links to adorable summer dresses and clothes and I was feeling the urge to add things to my own virtual cart for Stasa. Instead I decided to finally do something with the pile of old t-shirts I had stowed under my sewing table. I drew out a rough pattern on brown packing paper and tested it out on an old tee.

Here's the finished product:


And Stasa modeling her new dress:


I also made a shorter dress/beach coverup out of one of my favorite old tees.


Next up: babydoll tank tops. I'll post pictures if they turn out okay.

2 comments:

aunt jennifer said...

but but but.... this means no more cheeseburger t-shirt for kari ?!

me and stasa will have to be twins without you! :)

Merks said...

LOL I *knew* you'd comment! But come on, how adorable is she in that shirt dress?