Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still not a fan


We've started our bedtime routine this week - bath, bottle, book, bed. Well, I usually just take Stasa into the shower with me, but I thought we'd try an actual bath so Tom could be a part of bedtime, too.

As you can see from the picture, she still hates bath time. But as soon as we turned the water back on to rinse her off, she stopped crying. I think she likes the sound and feel of running water. As upset as she was during the bath it must have calmed her down because she could barely get through her bottle and book. She's know sleeping peacefully and hopefully will stay that way until at least 2:00 or 3:00 AM (or 5:00 or 6:00 AM if I'm really lucky).

1 comment:

GrandPopMerk said...

I think that things will get much better in the weeks to come. When my boys were Stasa's age they were very good at sleeping!