Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good night #2

Holy cow - we had another good night! We started Stasa's bedtime routine at 8:45 PM with her bath. After bath came bottle and then she got swaddled and rocked to sleep. She finally fell asleep around 9:30 PM. I went to bed around 11:00 PM thinking that Stasa would be up again around 2:00 AM. Imagine my surprise when Stasa didn't wake up until 5:40 AM!

She slept through the night!

Now, I know this is probably a fluke since most babies don't sleep through the night until they're 2 months old. Well, we'll continue with the same bedtime routine each night. If anything it'll give me some "me" time at night. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

K said...

THAT is awesome, Kari! I will keep my fingers crossed for more and more of those nights. Hooray for sleep, huh?

K said...

THAT is awesome, Kari! I will keep my fingers crossed for more and more of those nights. Hooray for sleep, huh?