Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Play date

Stasa had a play date with her friend, Henry, at Borders today. Henry and Stasa slept through most of their play date, so Henry's mom, Amy, and I had a chance to catch up and have coffee. After Amy and Henry left (they had to get ashes), Stasa and I went hunting for books. Stasa picked out 3 of my favorites - The Monster At The End Of This Book, Where The Wild Things Are and The Lorax. Sadly, there were no new Olivia books. And they didn't have Pee-ew! Is That You, Bertie? so we'll have to order that one.

What are your favorite children's books?

1 comment:

GrandPopMerk said...

Mainly Donald Duck Comics, I have to read them because I can't understand him when he talks. Except for newspapers, realtor mags, and technical manuals thats about all I read. I always wanted to fly and swim, so I always liked ducks.