Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's that baby up to?

According to everything I've read, it should be sleeping 12-14 hours a day, but I'm not so sure it's getting that much shut eye. I swear every time I sit down the baby starts moving around and kicking. It probably appreciates all of the cleaning I've been doing - hopefully all of the movement is "rocking" it to sleep occasionally.

We've finally finished with the majority of the cleaning at our house. We just have to mop out the workroom a few times with bleach. We're going to start prepping the walls with Killz tonight and will finish the prep work each night this week. I wish we were given "new house leave" at work - just 2 weeks when you buy a new house. Wouldn't that be great? We could get everything done at once and not feel as exhausted.

Now to leave you with some pregnancy humor. I know some women take the dos and don'ts of pregnancy a little too seriously and most of the time end up making up their own don'ts. I'm pretty laid back about everything so I think some of it is funny.


No comments: