Friday, September 26, 2008

23 Weeks

Whoo-hoo! 23 weeks and I'm exhausted! But at least I'm not tired from being pregnant - just from working on our house. This pregnancy has been really easy so far (knock on wood) and I hope that continues. My belly is getting a little bigger every day and last night I noticed my belly button is slowly popping out. There's a nice ring of stretched skin around my belly button. Which is probably why tattoos and piercings in that area are a bad idea (told ya, Jennifer!).

I still have no feeling at all whether we're going to have a girl or a boy. The other pregnant ladies I work with have been having crazy pregnancy dreams, but I haven't had any. Probably because I'm so dead tired my body just doesn't have the energy to come up with them. I can't believe I only have 119 days left until my due date. Let's hope I don't go too far beyond that (again, Jennifer thinking I'm going to go 2 weeks late!).

Okay, here are the weekly pictures you've been waiting for - no new fruit this week - I'm stuck on the papaya for a while.

whattoexpect.com


Belly Shots

(okay, I know I look tired in this next pic, but that's only because I AM!)

2 comments:

stella said...

my new prediction is january 16. this baby won't want to wait to play in her new house!

Merks said...

you're funny. i'll be happy as long as the baby isn't enormous. ouch!