Monday, September 8, 2008

We're home

We had a lot of fun spending time with Matt, Loula and the kids this weekend and wish they lived closer to us (read: move to Virginia!). Our closing date has been set for September 18, but we're going to see if we can move it up a day. I have a big offsite meeting that I have been planning and will be running on the 18th and would rather not miss it especially since it's at the ZOO!! And you know how much I love the zoo.
I have my monthly check-up today with Dr. Pickford. I haven't met her yet, but have heard that she's great. The baby's been kicking a lot at night and it's so cool to actually feel it on the outside of my belly. Even Tom felt a couple of kicks on Saturday night.
I started reading Marley and Me yesterday on the flight home and am loving the book. I want to laugh out loud reading about Marley's insanity.

No comments: