Friday, September 19, 2008

22 Weeks

Yay! 5 months! Or should I be saying AHHH! I only have 4 months left!!! The baby's still pretty active, except when Tom tries to feel it. I swear it knows the difference of his hand and my hand on my belly. I'm feeling great for the most part. I just get heartburn all of the time, no matter what I eat. Tums have become my new best friend (and the baby's too - it'll have nice strong bones). Here's what baby's been up to this week according to the nest.com.
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
And here are the weekly pictures. No more new fruit pictures for a couple of weeks, I'll be stuck on a papaya until the 6 month mark.
thenest.com

whattoexpect.com

Belly shot

No comments: