Friday, September 19, 2008

Closing, finally

Today's a big day for multiple reasons.
1. I have reached the 5 month mark - 22 weeks!
2. I finished writing this woman's assessment and can finally put that to bed.
3. It's ice cream social day! And who doesn't love free ice cream?
4. It's National Talk Like a Pirate Day
5. We close on our house at 5:30 tonight!!!

I'm so excited that our closing is tonight! I'm also a little nervous and anxious, but I guess that's to be expected...it is a pretty big deal. So after we sign our lives away (now Tom's really stuck with me forever), we'll have the keys to our new house. We're planning on spending all day tomorrow cleaning the house and changing the locks. Then Sunday is Redskins day at Uncle Pat's. Pleasepleaseplease, let the Redskins win.

No comments: