Monday, February 4, 2013

She is the puzzle queen



Stasa is currently OBSESSED with puzzles. I don't think a day has passed without her asking to do a puzzle in the morning or evening. We have about 10 floor puzzles, a handful of wooden puzzles for Lexi, and one hundred piece smaller tabletop puzzle. We should probably get a few more smaller piece puzzles because she's got the floor ones down pat. We did get two more complicated floor puzzles made by Melissa and Doug, but even those she's getting to know really well.

I was surprised at how well she did the small piece puzzle, too, I think because I assumed she wouldn't really get those until she was a bit older. But she seems to have the whole spacial thing down and can eyeball where pieces fit. I love hearing her say "turn it, turn it, turn it" when she's trying to figure out how the pieces fit correctly. So now I'll be keeping my eye out for more advanced puzzles for the queen.


No comments: